Jwani Ko Tirkha - Rina Bam & Jeevan Pariyar | New Hot And Sexy Dohori Song 2016

May 20, 2073- Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli has no immediate "Chad's Prime Minister 'that he was rebuked and seek to scare the Prime Minister said stick. "Now that the rebukes and scare me to quit being a prime minister, it is not acceptable to me, not the nature of the aid and tarsaibata startle me," he said.

Addressing the two-day civil dialogue began here today, Prime Minister Oli of leaving the position he is good to the country and the people, all of a sudden solution to the problem are not said to himself kursimoha said.

'I gave birth to the Prime Minister had never been, and give up uktapada with not going to the country and to serve the people who have been prime minister, I am,' he said, 'Now I earn is not, corruption also garnuchaina, the country time to make, and I am jatidina verse I am 24 hours Country Followers of development. '

Oli said he assumed the position very difficult situation in the Terai movement has waned Discussion and economic prosperity seemed to convulse the country, said.

Street theater shew

The new Constitution of Tarai discontent focused on keeping the Prime Minister Oli Flag party movement continues to show in the streets, and some of the spectators were disappointed urged talks with the parties. He said, "Terai movement has drifted away, I work, I talked about Tati has gradually basin, the Indian deadlock is also the end of."
Previous
Next Post »