Amber Gurung, an old interview



May 25, 2073 after the start of the 2062/63 movement purnansaracana successful campaign for the first time music and theater academy was formed. And, it was the first Chancellor of the Amber Gurung. I was born in Darjeeling, India after Nepal reputation musician, singer and songwriter Devendra Bhattarai ambarasamga his music and life has taken 206 9 August interview was published in Kantipur empty. Gurung died this morning in a portion of the interview is presented here:

 
Sir, ethnic, regional interests are awakened time when Gurung was the first Chancellor of the incident has taken?

Me ethnic, regional, class consciousness is not at all. Our native Nepal and we basically are Nepalese. Whether we are awake or Darjeeling bhaksu or other foreign countries. Our ancestors are yataika. Nepal wonderful and beautiful place where ethnic diversity is hidden. Brahmins are said Gurung song in its song ksetriharule Tamang. I saw a girl singing Tamang ceremony in a place I have been surprised. And, I felt that Gurung VC is not an illusion. I would Gurung, Brahmin hola some rye or some way I can see traces and the nation is wrong priority. Nepal ethnic fragrance is, the whole ethnic groups in Nepal is pouring sweat of fragrance. We are the first Nepali, and the only other castes or communities are.


Finally, the Academy has been established. Tapaiharusamga home-land, property status is not. But the Academy said that the action plan is only empty talk and be heard by the construction of the orchestra, it is unusual for you?

Yes, we have one for your own home office, not even, the condition is very bad. Monthly Rs 1 lakh 15 thousand are living bhadagharama. Comrades always art, culture promotion on that, but what has the state to invest, has ever ask? Therefore, I am also now started to talk to the investment. "Sounded" not for personal interpretation. This nation is something. Japan, China, and the country-to the world boldly built the orchestra of their own music but is it? No, it is with them their own music world. But they sounded, simphonimarphat are spreading a different identity. Now that Nepal-Nepal and some of the history of the heroic tale of not only singing. Now a new world, the global universe that something new must work. So I am talking about the nation lesser navacinari, about orchestra.

Orchestra also 'central Phil Harmonic' orchestra, to build my dream and plan. But here "sounded" not to understand-to explain the position. For many years we have Shakespeare, satrra, kamusammako heard the name. World Literature reading or Chekhov, mopasa, we understand many things talsataya reading. But this is only in language that is not living. Music is equally important to be implemented. But the idea that there is no bujhidiena this. Ray is one more attack, "Why foreign music academy newsletter that focus?" My answer is of it, we will be reading world literature, we have not played in the World Music is from? Some garnalayakako we do not? Today, around the same roof because we talked narrow disagreements have been the victim.

Political level, art, music, literature, understanding is how?
Not at all. Many politicians recalls articles by literature in general, recluse kainlalai are likewise recalled. No writer in Moscow, the Russian language is written down centuries before the stories are read here today, why? This is where human sensibility who cared about? Ubelako Chinese, Japanese literature, which is read today? On the other hand, it is understood how music is just entertainment only. Padhnuparyo literature, painting and music is very dynamic art dekhaunuparyo. It has not been bujhabujharatha.

'Naulakha tarabata sthitisamma come up today that dream / Colao was ever wondered?
I never thought I could. Today, I felt the altitude does not have Ramrati Chancellor. Instead, of course, the high point of this verse if awarded and academic term. Who came to this position is limited. Must be able to protect the verse as if.

A musician understanding 'naulakha star' on the strength of that which still persist pharmaisa?
Yes, 'naulakha star sang 50 years today is pharmaisa this purpose, I wondered. "Why did such a period naulakha tarajasto another song, not seated in Nepal was able to write, why not urge spake?" This is a question I recently had an even making hallairahyo famous for. This song is really about Nepal and exile a "bridge" is. Not only Darjeeling, Nepalese around the world for it is written 'a symbol of the song "Yes. Nepal and Nepali scattered around the 'naulakha star' to readily accept them. For all Nepali migrant sufferings like do not directly experience the essence of a thing is said to assimilate. It also will catch the Designer agamasinha Giri and rekirdana saccindramani Gurung I will never forget. Because this song was due to my arrival in Nepal, I came to your soil. Naulakha star Nepal suffer not, Nepali sad. It will bhavahvila message.

Agamasinhalai were nabhateko, naulakha hymns that would or would not come from Nepal sometimes becomes svairakalpanika sir?
Yes, I sometimes toward haipothetikala. But that was where I would have worried dubdinam. Music is certainly one of the things that I said to God that baradanamaim equity. Darjeeling when I Violin accompaniment, piano accompaniment. And I have played the piano all seeing "great place you go, go mumbaitira 'that Clinton. I also went. But later I realized, I sat there / is there is not written. I know for certain that lekhantama nepalai I really come.
I still (same belajhaim) I love music equally. A love where I am and 1 9 years, 15 yrs old, and my girlfriend, whom I am loving every fiber, tear the world.
Previous
Next Post »